When deciding what safety games to use, it is important to consider the organization's culture and to select games that are likely to be a good fit for the audience.
Also, while we may not want to admit it, we all love competition and getting free stuffs (for ourselves, for the kids or just for the sake of winning it). Tying safety activities to incentive is a great way to get involvement and doesn’t have to cost a lot. Look at your workers to know what they would really like to win, and do not hesitate to make it a group price. Examples are:
- A fruit basket (to be healthy) or some comfort food for the department.
- Coupons to leave work early on a Friday.
- Coupons for an extra 30 minutes for lunch.
- Extra vacation time.
- Workplace lunch with the management team.
- Lottery tickets (for repartition of bigger items such as small electronic).
- Items with the Damen logo such as T-shirts.