ORGANISING A SELFIE GAME
Ask all employees to use their cell-phones to make selfies with specific safety items and mail them to a central email. The photos can then be published on a designated board or put online. Choose if you want to make this contest individual or team. Working as a team could have a positive team building effect and stimulate discussion around safety.
Select the person(s) that will be responsible for designating the winner(s) based on originality, impact or simply draw the winner(s).
You can later use the selfies to create a safety calendar or safety posters.
Feeling like a safety star?
Take selfies with the following items, and then e-mail them all together to the e-mail address below.
- the emergency exit sign or fire extinguisher closest to your workstation;
- the posted emergency evacuation map;
- any safety informational sign (wet floor sign, watch for pedestrians, etc.);
- a member of the safety team;
- the person responsible for your own safety (tip: you might need a mirror).
An alternative would be to create a photo boot for selfies, with different props!
If you want to organize a Selfie Game at your location, let us know and we will be happy to help you with some communication means (posters & a printable version of the safety game).